August 10, 2010

In the Trenches



Do you ever look through your inspiration files and realize you've been collecting a ton of images with the same theme? I definitely notice patterns in what inspires me (i.e the trench coat photos I've been hoarding.) When I'm feeling a little lost on the fashion or design front, it's always helpful to re-connect with my style through the images I'm drawn to. Given my long- standing obsession with the trench, I think it might be time to start saving up for an upgraded version. You can never go wrong with classic Burberry!

8 comments:

  1. I am SO glad I stumbled across your blog the other day!! I just absolutely adore it!!
    I totally know what you mean about finding that all of the pictures you save have a common theme. And who doesn't love a good trench? Great post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trench coat is one of the best investments you'll ever make. I bought mine in college and have no regrets. It is simply timeless. In my opinion, you can never go wrong putting money into coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss, so true! I would love to have a Burberry trench. So chic and timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I'm just dying for a burberry trench. hopefully by the time I'm 25, I will own one!
    xx fallon

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first look is my fall inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOthing better than a classic trench to make rainy days bright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looks, each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I would give for a classic Burberry! I have gone through so many trenches over the years, but I know theirs would last me a lifetime. Hope you're well missy---I need to send you my address!

    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!