July 1, 2010

My Kind of Design: MMR Interiors





Melissa Rufty of MMR Interiors is a girl after my own heart. I'm in love with pretty much every photo in her portfolio. I think she mixes traditional elements with punchy colors and patterns perfectly. I can hardly pick a favorite in the above photos. That zebra chair with glossy turquoise walls...the fretwork pillows...a David Hicks settee...leopard chairs... I'll take them all please!

P.S I couldn't agree more with this quote from Melissa:

"My job is not done unless the client's personality greets you at the door."

12 comments:

  1. Love! I'm especially coveting the third image! toile paired with a modern geometric print...are you kidding me? I love it and feel like it represents my evolution of style. I began with an intense obsession with all things toile! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that second pic made me stop dead in my tracks. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lamp especially, but all those pictures are entirely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first room with the blue shelves ~ gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect quote! Love the blue. Well, really all of it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for reminding to check out their portfolio again! KG

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic photos! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im drooling- all of that color and those amazing rooms are making me swoon! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous post. i love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just had a look at Melissa's site. Fabulous eclectic taste. Love the Asian touches in her work.
    Melissa is definetly not scared of colours & patterns, a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!