March 12, 2010

Framed

Somehow I stumbled across Simply Lovely's laundry room and I just had to share because I'm totally smitten!


The frame wallpaper is by Graham&Brown and I'm completely in love. I think it would be particularly adorable in a children's room; the perfect showcase for school projects and doodles. After seeing the last image though I think it could be equally great in a home office. What a great way to display all your inspiration right?




I'm off to Michigan for the weekend. If you have any suggestions on things to do let me know! Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I used this paper many years ago for a project in my daughter's classroom. She was "Star of the Week" and our activity was for all her classmates to draw a picture on the wallpaper. It was so very cute & I've just recently taken it down from her room. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! I've never seen this, but am pretty sure I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have this in a room! Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh thats an awesome laundry room i have always loved that wallpaper...

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so fun, have seen the wallpaper before, but b/c it allows for so much interaction, I love seeing it over and over, every time it looks so different! Have a great trip/weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin your blog!!!!


    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend of mine has this wallpaper in her family room/playroom space in the basement of their Brooklyn brownstone...it is amazing! All of their childrens artwork is displayed...it's brilliant!Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am absolutely in love with this! now I just need something to wallpaper...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too have loved the whimsy of this paper from the very first time I saw it. There are so many places it could work and it really doesn't seem that it could look dated due it to it's classic references.

    Loved the laundry room that you shared with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!