December 15, 2009

Currently Coveting: Chevron

Lately I've been obsessing over chevron. I love it in any form. Whether it be clothing, decor, shoes or accessories I just can't get enough! I think my most favorite pick up is this navy and white Milly dress. I can't wait for spring so it can make its debut!

I think part of the reason I love this dress so much is it reminds me of the gorgeous (and oh so out of my price-range) rug by Madeline Weinrib.

I wish West Elm would make their more affordable version in blue/white too!
At $18.00 for a set of ten, these Black Chevron Stripe Notecards from pixielimepress are definitely something my bank account can handle.



Of course I couldn't do a post on my love for chevron without including Rubie Green! I think it's time to finally pick up two of these pillows from Fabricadabra.


Missoni's signature print looks even more fabulous in shades of turquoise. I would love to add these to my ballet flat collection.
Forever 21 is always a great source to pick up trends on the cheap. Check out this leopard and chevron striped scarf. I think this would be a great way to dress up a simple white tee.

4 comments:

  1. you just always have the best finds! and go to accordingtonina.com- she recently did a post on a chevron dress from Target that was actually really nice looking- you might just have to get that too!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I LOVE chevron! Such a bold and fun graphic.

    Happy to have found you :)

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been swooning over those Missoni flats for ages! Chevron is so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!