June 10, 2009

*NEW* Smathers and Branson Products!

If you are obsessive like me, you have been awaiting the day for Smathers and Branson to break out some products for women!  Well, today is our day ladies!  We too can now sport gorgeous needlepointed accessories (not that I don't love Tucker Blair as well!)  Look how fabulous all these new products are!

I think these headbands might be my absolute favorite of the bunch:


But then I saw these belts and it was a tie:

And what about these adorable coin purses!  


Got Rum?  That's what these nautical flags spell out!  Too funny right?
Alright, now that I've gotten you all excited head over HERE to get  your own!  P.S FREE SHIPPING W/ CODE NEWPRODUCTS UNTIL JUNE 19TH! Yay!

19 comments:

  1. So darling!! I love the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab products- the flask is just darling! thanks for the heads up too on the fabric- it's totally what the women's locker room was upholstered and wallpapered in!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, those coin purses are too cute for words. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bamboo print headband. It goes with the fabric that you posted about yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see the Mistletoe Cumberbund?!?!? Talk about suggestive!!! LOL!!!

    That's so funny!

    -E

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought those flasks would be fab groomsmen gifts!! Love these new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I was just thinking what P 101 wrote about the groomsmen! Such cute things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, worth checking out the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh i ADORE monkeys! must have that coin purse immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the starfish headband. I bet you do too :)

    I couldn't get the bottom link to work...just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the belts-- and is saves me the work of having to make it myself! Great finds, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! I love the starfish headband.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the coin purses and the new headbands are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the coral belt...it matches the next Lilly line I got to have a sneak peek of last week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The coin purses are my favorite! Everyone is coming out with the cutest headbands lately!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are all adorable, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cute headbands and the flasks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!