November 9, 2010

Audrey at the Hair Salon




I recently stumbled upon these charming shots of Audrey and knew I had to share. They were taken by the incredibly talented Mark Shaw (family photographer to JFK and Jackie) on the set of Sabrina. Audrey was only 24 at the time (my age!) and well on her way to becoming a household name. Apparently while filming Sabrina, Audrey's hair was shampooed every night and she would often conduct business while under the dryer. 

P.S Several of Mark's Audrey prints are available for purchase. The perfect gift for an Audrey fanatic like myself. I'd love to have one for my desk. 

6 comments:

  1. these photos are so fun - i can't believe she is so young in them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I would love to have one of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never seen these either!! i LOVE some audrey! what a class act! thanks for sharing!

    oh!! check out my giveaway!! www.hilaryhymer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen these. I like the one with soap in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are my favorite photos of her. ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!