October 8, 2010

Follow Friday: The Prippy Handbook


This week I had the pleasure meeting "blog friend" turned real-life friend Tara from The Prippy Handbook. We met up for some wine on my stoop and chatted the night away (and they say you shouldn't meet people you've met on the internet ha!) Tara really is one of the sweetest people around and she has a great blog to boot. If you haven't checked out The Prippy Handbook, be sure to head on over. I'm sure you'll love Tara's preppy meets hippy (hence prippy) aesthetic. I'm still obsessing over this Pendleton weekender she recently posted! 

10 comments:

  1. oh oh oh, love the bag so off to check her blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Made my Friday.

    And more wine soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, love prippy! I met her too at an event. So nice of you to feature her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAHHH!!! I've never heard anyone else use the term "Prippy"!!!! Its one of my favorite ways to describe that preppy/hippie mix Can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara is a former co-worker of mine, and I adore both her and her blog! Glad you got the chance to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this expression, Prippy! - how clever and what a gorgeous bag. Have funny you just posted this as was just talking with friends about our constant flip-flopping between preppy - love The Royal Tenenbaums - and Big Sur boho....Now we have a clear tribe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! Kindred spirits in both you and Prippy! So fun to see DC is full of such smart, discerning girls ;) Have a great weekend and enjoy the open house! XO, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara is one of my oldest and dearest friends and I adore her blog! She is the best "Prippy" I know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!