October 21, 2010

Cherry On Top

Thanks to Rachel at Vive la Goos for asking me to answer some of these burning questions. Hopefully you won't find me too boring! If you haven't checked out her blog, be sure to head on over. She has amazing style and the cutest pair of bunnies you've ever seen!


1. Why do you blog? 
I started this little blog as an outlet for my love of all things fashion, design and decor. When you work in politics it's not terribly often that you can wax on about your love of sequins, Lonny or the latest Quadrille fabrics. That would be a pretty fantastic campaign platform though, wouldn't it?

2. What are your best memories? 



Bonfires on my best friend's beach, sailing through the BVI, family vacations to tropical destinations and the day we brought our pup home for the first time.

3. If you had to change your name, what would it be? 

Hmm... Well, in french class my name was always Madeleine.

4. Name five things you couldn't live without? 
Aside from the obvious (friends, family, my boyfriend and the pup), I'd say: chapstick, fountain diet coke, dresses, my macbook and great bedding (I love to sleep!)

5. Four best books that you have read?


Hard to say the best but favorites include Atlas Shrugged, The Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye and Democracy in America.

6. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
I've started collecting cocktail rings and vintage necklaces. Love my statement jewelry!


7. What do you love best about yourself?
My sense of humor. I'm always laughing!


8. What is the best movie ever made?
The Thomas Crown Affair is my absolute favorite, I've probably watched it a hundred times.


9. If you had a Freaky Friday experience who would you change places with and why?




Maybe I could absorb just an ounce of her style...

10. What is the best part about being a woman?



Untitled

Dresses and jewelry without a doubt!

11. If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be?
I wouldn't change any of the major events, however, if I could I would hug my papa and tell him I loved him the last time I saw him. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely interview. Thomas Crown Affair is definitely in my top faves as well! :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers! love the dresses and jelwery, they make me so happy! sorry about your last answer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to get to know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!