September 23, 2010

Philippa Roberts for Me and You!

One of my favorite things about blogging (aside from "meeting" so many amazing people!) is that I'm constantly being introduced to new brands that I love. Enter Philippa Roberts... Philippa was born in South Africa to a jewelry making family, opened her own studio in 1996 and has been taking inspiration from the pacific coast and making beautiful jewelry in the San Francisco Bay area ever since.

Philippa was kind enough to send me a necklace and earrings from her ocean collection and I was seriously taken aback by how gorgeous the chalcedony is in person. Being from Cape Cod, you know I love the ocean and these really do remind me of home. I wore them to work yesterday and received a ton of compliments--even from my cashier at CVS ha!
Here's how I wore it...

Untitled
Philippa is celebrating the 4th anniversary of her namesake studio with a special discount for YOU! From now until Oct. 31st you'll receive 20% off by using the code "star0910". The holidays really aren't too far away, stock up on some amazing gifts now!

P.S I'm sure your boyfriends/hubbies will be very grateful if you happen to leave a little hint for something for yourself! :)

Thank you to Philippa and team!

7 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit magenta skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the outfit... and am loving the discount, tooO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love learning re new-to-me artisans--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! The earrings with that skirt is to die for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love turquoise and purple together! This jewelry line is gorgeous...thank you for letting us know about it, and for the discount!

    Question, who are the shoes by? Are they Kate Spade? I love them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!