September 29, 2010

Giving Thanks for Kate Spade


The boyfriend and I will be hosting Thanksgiving this year (yes in our tiny condo on the Hill--good thing I have a small family!) so I seem to have tablescapes on my mind. I've always been a fan of Kate Spade's Morella Avenue collection and was ecstatic to find it on sale at Lenox. Dinner plates are only $19.95! Time to stock up, right? I'm planning on mixing in orange, gold and accents of hot pink with flowers and taper candles. I feel an inspiration board coming on!

14 comments:

  1. um score of the century! perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a ridiculously sweet deal! It sounds like you're planning a perfect initimate and stylish Thanksgiving. Oh, and can you believe we are talking about Thanksgiving and that it is almost October?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score! Your tablescape sounds precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that tablescape sounds beautiful! Please take lots of pics and show us how it looks (too bad we have to wait til then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds SO pretty!!! Please take pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Plates like this make me want to get married ASAP so I can hit up the REGISTRY! If you need a good cornbread stuffind recipe to adorn them with let me know!

    Gorgeous!

    Love from your newest follower,

    Rachel

    vivelagoos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorg! Love them!!! My mom would dig 'em too...I'll send her that way. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog...look forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the looks of these plates and the sound of your plans...please take photos, can't wait to see your gorgeous table!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH def that will be so gorgeous and what a great price!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these plates! They will be gorgeous for Thanksgiving. This is a great tip...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!