September 9, 2010

Brimfield Snapshots




Yesterday my parents made a day trip to the famous Brimfield Antique Show in Brimfield, MA. Knowing I was completely jealous, my mom snapped lots of pictures and texted me throughout the day. I just about died when I opened the photo of the faux bamboo lucite chairs. Wouldn't they look amazing with hot pink seat cushions? If you're in the area definitely stop by and take some pictures to make us all jealous. Make sure you bring your stamina because the booths strech for milesss!


P.S those pillow covers in the first photo are the only thing my mom brought home. Her restraint is epic, right? I'd probably need a Uhaul!

10 comments:

  1. Lindsay, OH MY WORD the lucite bamboo chairs are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Yes yes yes HOT PINK CUSHIONS, can you hear me having a fit over here?! :) LOVE them so very much!

    Love the comment re: your mother's restraint being epic - heehee! I don't think I could have walked away from any of those beauties!! xxoxo Enjoy this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also completely taken by the lucite bamboo chairs... amazing!

    My friend, Liz from Octavia & Brown, went this year and came back with so many great finds. Kind of think I might need to make the pilgrimage and see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both!! Those lucite chairs are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love those chairs!!! It's been on my to-do list for a long time, but I have to go to this show next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard you can find just about anything at that show. Your right your mother's restraint is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh oh oh oh MY!!!! those lucite chairs??! STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Brimfield! I went once a few years ago! My mom went this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i DIED over those chairs. died. died . died. ughhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to go to Brimfield!! Just stumbled onto your blog... love it! Am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!