July 20, 2010

10 Years From Now...

Recently I was asked in an interview where I saw myself in ten years. Frankly, I have trouble envisioning where I'll be six months or even a year from now never mind ten years! I might not have a clear path but these are some things I'm looking forward to in the future:

continuing my education...

celebrating happy times with friends...


and happy times of my own...

traveling around the world...


owning our first home...


and finally having the bathroom and kitchen of my dreams...



having about a million of these lil guys...


in preparation for one of these...


Not exactly the answer I gave in the interview but I'm hoping ten years from now my world is looking a little bit like this.

P.S I apologize for being MIA lately, I've been a little stressed (hence the deep thoughts about where I'll be in ten years) but I'm back and ready to catch up on your blogs!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an absolutely adorable post, great expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great list, and may it all come true for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a hard interview question! I love the answer you gave us, though!! I'm sure the world will be yours darlin'. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredibly fun read!!! IN 10 years...what a great blog post...I may have to borrow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wishing list.
    Hope you get all of that. And more!
    x C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!