February 9, 2010

The Ones That Got Away

In the world of online shopping, is there anything worse than that terrible little box that pops up saying "out of stock" or "unavailable" after you've added something you've been lusting over to your cart?

That was my experience trying to buy these New Arcadia glasses from Vivre that I've been absolutely obsessing over. I suppose I couldn't expect them to last at the crazy price of $36.00 for a set of four.

I guess I could always console myself with some of Vivre's other New Arcadia offerings...




Sigh...it just wont be as fun sipping a cocktail without those little zebras!

P.S Don't forget to enter my Graphic Image giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I have some 'tortishell' painted martini glasses and, yep, I think they taste better because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me on ruelala today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I so agree with you about losing out on a purchase. You can always wait a bit and try eBay!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! I can just imagine sipping a Pimms out of these... and having the perfect afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And iagree, on-line shopping can be so finicky! How about when you are checking out and soemone else beats you to it! The worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, those are wonderful, they would have been fun. But we also know that when that happens to us we frequently discover something a little better down the road, hopefully you will too!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great! xoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel your pain...go check Barneys. Online! Really.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!