January 13, 2010

A Little Secret

If you live anywhere in the vicinity of Fall River, MA I've got a hot tip for you. The Matouk Factory Store! This old whaling town is a somewhat unexpected location for a luxury linen manufacturer, but Matouk will not disappoint. Their linens are reportedly favored by Oprah and have even graced the White House beds. If those sheets could speak ha!

My mother stopped in today and scored herself quite the deal. A LuluDK Madison print duvet, sheets, and shams all for around 50% off. I was definitely a little jealous, but being the best mom EVER she also picked up a little something for me. My cashmere throw is being monogrammed on site as we speak and will soon be on its way to me. This place is heaven isn't it?





So there's my secret source for luxury that I'm passing along to you. If you're in the area I hope you can check it out and score something fabulous for yourself.

5 comments:

  1. OH HEAVEN......FABULOUS.......I did not know that! This is about a one hour drive from where I live and I am going to check this out.
    THANK YOU so much for posting and THANK YOU to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven for sure! Its good retail opportunities like these that make me sometimes wish I lived above the Mason Dixon! ... Or at least a little closer so I wouldn't have to board a plane to take advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangit! I live in Louisiana!!! I would totally be there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH....I need to find a connection in Mass...i've been wanting some custom Matouk linens. SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't know about this and I am in MA!! I will have to make a trip. I love Matouk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!